On behalf of the City of Frisco, the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) provides curb-to-curb demand response transit service to eligible Frisco residents for trips within Frisco, McKinney, Allen as well as designated portions of Plano.
Plano Service Area:
- North: Sam Rayburn Tollway (SRT/121)
- South: President George Bush Turnpike (PGBT)
- East: Coit Road, including Medical City Plano
- West: West Spring Creek Parkway/Midway Road
Passenger Qualifications for all Frisco Services:
- Frisco residents who are 65 years of age and older
- Frisco residents who are disabled
- Frisco residents, who are not 65 years of age and older or disabled, but who require transportation for medical-care related purposes
Hours of Operations for all Frisco Services:
- Monday through Friday
- 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Will not operate service on the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
- Fare collected by shuttle/taxi driver
- One-way local trip: $2 (traveling within Frisco)
- One-way regional trip: $3 (traveling outside Frisco)
- Half fare is available for qualified passengers
- Customer will be able to pay the fare with cash
- Tipping is not required
- Call DCTA customer service at 940.243.0077
- Requests must be made a least 24 hours in advance
- Requests can be made Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
DCTA customer service staff will recommend the best service type* based on the customer’s needs, trip length, and available vehicles
* Taxi vehicles are used in this service to supplement demand-response service as capacity dictates.