The North Texas Xpress (Route 64) bus service is provided jointly by the Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) and Trinity Metro. This service connects Denton and Fort Worth with stops in Alliance making round trips each weekday between approximately 5:15 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
Passengers can connect with Denton Connect Routes 4, 7 and 8 from the North Texas Xpress route. Passengers can also utilize the park and ride option located on the west side parking lot of Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Denton.
There are five stops in Denton along the North Texas Xpress route:
- Presbyterian Hospital Park & Ride (west side parking lot)
- W University Drive @ N Bonnie Brae Street (Albertsons)
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Emery
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Scripture /Oak Street
- Bonnie Brae Street @ Stella (University Courtyard Apartments)
Click here to download a printable schedule.
Click here to go to the Trinity Metro's website.
- North Texas Xpress Route 64 to Alliance area
- The Link app will let riders book a $1 ride to and from work within the Alliance area.
- Click here for North Texas Xpress and Alliance Link connection information.
|Route||ITC Station (Departs)||North Park & Ride||Alliance Heritage Pkwy at Horizon Dr||Texas Health Presbyterian Park & Ride||N Texas Blvd at highland fouts field|
Bolded times are PM
To Fort Worth
|Route||Texas Health Presbyterian Park & Ride||N Texas blvd at higland fouts field||Alliance Heritage Pkwy at Horizon Dr||North Park & Ride||ITC Station (Arrives)|
Bolded times are PM
|Local Day Pass||$3.00||$1.50**|
|Local AM/PM Pass*||$1.50||$.75**|
|Denton to Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Station and Reverse|
|Regional Day Pass||$12.00||$3.00**|
|Fort Worth Intermodal Transportation Center (ITC) Station to Alliance and Reverse|
|Local Day Pass||$5.00||$2.55**|
|Local 2 Hour Pass||$2.50||$1.25**|
*A Local AM Pass will be valid from start of service to 11:59 a.m., and the Local PM Pass will be valid from 12:00 p.m. to end of service.
**Reduced = Seniors (65+), persons with disabilities, Medicare cardholders and students (Ages 5-18, students over the age of 14 require a valid high school or DCTA issued ID).