DCTA is committed to the process of engaging in dialogue and collaboration with the communities we serve.
DCTA has a proactive public involvement process that provides complete information, timely public notice, full public access to key decisions, and supports early and continuing involvement of the public in developing service and programs, modifying service or programs and other projects that might impact the public.
DCTA uses a variety of communication methods in order to achieve a level of public awareness and understanding about the agency, its functions, programs and specific initiatives.
Through community involvement, DCTA’s goal is to increase the public’s awareness of the role public transportation plays in our community; increase the public’s understanding of who we are, what we do, how we are governed, how we are funded and how their tax dollars are spent; and create a dialog that enables the community to contribute to key DCTA initiatives and service changes.
- October 2016 Public Meeting Video
- June 2016 Public Hearing Presentation Denton/Alliance/Fort Worth Service
- April 2016 Public Meeting Videos
- January 2013 Proposed Fare Changes Public Meetings
- January 2013 Proposed Service Changes Public Meetings
- Proposed Service Changes Public Meeting
- TWU Meeting - Community Survey Results
- Community Survey Results